TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any Cancellations Or Changes Made By The Client Must Be Submitted In Writing By The Client At Their Earliest Convenience.
- Client is responsible for any fees or charges incurred by the cancellation.
- Cancellation 60 days or more prior to the tour start date: Loss of 30% deposit plus $100 administration fee
- Cancellation 31-59 days prior to the tour start date: Loss of 50% of total package price.
- Cancellation 0-30 days prior to tour start date: Loss of 100% package total.
- All appropriate refunds will be made directly to your credit card or bank account, minus any fees indicated.
- Administration fee per person.
LetsGo Luxury Travel (Trading as LetsGoPeru) can not guarantee hotel rooms if you book very close to departure date (less than a month out) , we will do our best to complete your request, will keep you informed and will find you accommodation that is similar to the standing/rating you you have requested.
Flight / Insurance
- Cancellations: All air packages and air tickets are subject to cancellation policies imposed by the Airlines.
- We strongly encourage the purchase of independent travel insurance in the case of medical or other emergencies, i.e. acts of God, in order for you to have the maximum coverage, satisfaction and peace of mind possible.
- In case you do not have travel insurance, any late cancellations, in regard to emergencies, will be considered on a case by case basis. We will personally work with you as best we can to either apply your payment to another tour/ time or refund a portion of your payment.
Cancellations and Changes By The Company:
- We will make every reasonable effort to operate your tour as sold. However, we reserve the right to curtail or modify the itinerary, or to substitute activities, hotels, meals or transportation as we deem necessary
- None of these modifications or changes shall affect the land package price.
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any time for a reason that in our opinion would compromise the quality of the trip or the safety of the passengers or any other circumstances beyond our control. (Acts of God, etc.) Should we need to cancel the tour (not related to situations beyond our control), we will refund your fully paid pre-payments or work with you to apply those payments to another tour.
- All prices quoted are per person and expressed in US Dollars as described
- Once we receive your deposit, your tour package price is guaranteed and any subsequent price increases will be at our expense.
- We are acting as your agent only and have no liability or responsibility for the performance of services by the airlines including, but not limited to, accident, death, personal injury, property damage or flight delay.
- Flight bookings are totally nonrefundable or transferable.
- Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our web site.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation specified in our web site is overbooked or for any reason beyond our control. No changes will be made after payment.
- Important note: All accommodations within Peru will require you to show your passport and let them make a photocopy of it in order to check you in. This is a requirement for government and taxes purposes.
Guests Needing Special Assistance:
- Certain itineraries may include activities that present challenges to or are not suitable for passengers with special needs. We strongly recommend that guests requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of, and totally responsible for, providing assistance.
- Please let us know if special assistance is required.
- We will make every effort to accommodate special requests, such as smoking, adjacent or connecting rooms, bed size, dietary needs or any other special request.
- These terms and conditions, those contained in the Tour LetsGo Peru website and the pre-departure Materials constitute an agreement between all parties involved.
LetsGo Luxury Travel (ABN: 5659 100 3395) trades as LetsGoPeru.